Pet Sitting Jobs
Looking for a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking job?
Are you looking for a dog walker job or pet sitter job, you’re in luck because we’re always hiring! Thank you for your interest in working with BeLoved Pet Sitting, LLC. We offer pet sitter & dog walker jobs around San Diego.
Pet sitting and dog walking with us is a great way to earn extra income and is truly rewarding if you have an inherent love for animals.
However, to become a pet sitter or dog walker with BeLoved Pet Sitting is about more than taking a dog out for a walk a few times a day. Looking after someone else’s fur baby is a BIG responsibility which we take very seriously.
Our pet sitters and dog walkers are carefully selected by a formal and thorough application process, including passing a background check, reference checks and hands-on tests.
If you have an extremely flexible schedule, own a smartphone, love animals and prefer an active lifestyle, then our dog walker job may be the right fit for you!
We pay minimum wage plus gas reimbursement so you can expect to make around $20-$22 an hour. We do not hire seasonally, this position requires a full year commitment.
areas we serve
We're currently service all of the following zip codes. You must be willing to service all areas although we try to schedule you visits closest to the city you live in.
We are so excited to make you a part of the team!
South Park, Golden Hill - 92102
North Park, Hillcrest, Stockton, Grant Hill, Park West - 92104
Kensington, Normal Heights, University Heights - 92116
City Heights - 92105
San Diego - 92154
Chula Vista - 91910, 91911, 91913, 91914, 91915
Bonita - 91902, 91908
Imperial Beach - 91932
San Diego - 92154
Mission Valley - 92108, 92110, 92103, 92116
Paradise Hills & National City
Paradise Hills - 92139
- Committed to providing quality care to our client’s fur babies?
- Physically fit enough to walk at least 2 miles per day?
- Capable of handling dogs of all breeds and sizes including our naughty dogs that pull?
- Knowledgeable about dogs, cats and caged animals?
- Willing to take animal behavior, CPR & First Aid classes? We take education very seriously.
- Availability Option #1: You must be available 4 days a week 7am-9am AND 7pm-9pm. Option #2: You must be available 4 days a week 10am-3pm. You must have full holiday availability to qualify, you will not get Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas or New Years off, you must be available to work at least 6 hours of all of those days.